Application guide and conditions
- Please attach a current resume, a recent photo and a cover letter explaining what your interests are and we can start matching you with opportunities that we have available.
- If you have more than one interest or set of skills, make sure that you include all of these on your application to increase your chances of finding something interesting.
- Please let us know at the time of application whether you will be requiring our accommodation service (it usually works out pretty cheaply through us). If you can also let us know if you want a language course and social programme. Our experience is that these services really can add to an internship experience and make your time away more immersive.
- On your application, you will need to supply a current CV & Motivation Letter as well as a current photo and $390 USD deposit.
- Before starting your internship, we need proof of your health insurance, personal/public liability insurance and your accident insurance.
- It is expected that you have at least an advanced level of English (proficient user) or intermediate level knowledge of the destination language, however some internships require advanced knowledge. You will be placed depending on your level. If you don’t have at least an intermediate level of language skills, then a language course can be arranged for you once you arrive at your destination country before you start your internship.
- It is important that you check your visa requirements for the country in which you wish to do an internship. Please note that visa invitations will entail an additional fee, costs depend on your nationality.
- Please also note that you will be responsible to apply for your own visa in your home country.
- Placements are often unpaid, although your placement employer may choose to offer a stipend. This is often important for visa reasons as paid placements will sometimes mean you will need a working visa. However, unpaid placements with a stipend only require an educational visa.
- Although generally you will have to find your own accommodation some placements, on occasion, do include this. This will depend entirely on the company that you are placed with and their policies on interns, as well as your preferences.
- Our placement costs vary depending on your length of stay and the location/ field you chose. As a guide, costs start from $390 USD for a regular unpaid placement for candidates with valid work permits for their destination country.
- Paid placements start from USD 1000 for a paid placements for candidates with valid work permits for the destination country.
- Additional fees for arranging work permits start from $USD 500.
Once you have submitted your form along with your $390 USD deposit, the process is as follows: