Application guide and conditions
- Please attach a current resume, a recent photo and a cover letter explaining what your interests are and we can set to matching you with opportunities that we have available.
- If you have more than one interest or set of skills, make sure that you include all of these on your application to increase your chances of finding something interesting.
- Please let us know at the time of application whether you will be requiring our accommodation service ( it usually works out pretty cheaply through us) or a language course and social program. Our experience is that these services really can add to an internship experience and make your time away that bit more immersive.
- On application you will need to supply a current CV & Motivation Letter as well as a current photo and 150 euro finders fee.
- Before starting your internship we need proof of your health insurance, personal/public liability insurance and your accident insurance.
- It is expected that you have at least an intermediate level knowledge of the destination language however some internships require advanced knowledge. You will be placed depending on your level. If you don’t have at least an intermediate level of language skills then a language course can be arranged for you once you arrive in your destination country before you start your internship.
- It is important that you check your visa requirements for the country in which you wish to do an internship.
- Placements are often unpaid, although your placement employer may choose to offer a stipend. This is often important for visa reasons as paid placements will often mean you will need a working visa however unpaid placements with a stipend only require an educational visa.
- Although generally you will have to find your own accommodation some placements on occasion do include this. This will depend entirely on the company that you are placed with and the policies with interns as well as your preferences.
- Our placement costs vary depending on your length of stay and the location/ field you chose. As a guide, the costs start from 490 euros for your placement.
Once you have submitted your form along with your 150 euro finders fee then the following will take place:
1. ASSESSMENT. We and our associate partners will assess your enquiry, CV and Cover letter